The time required to complete a professional course or program may vary depending on your familiarity with the topic, or experience with online learning.
- Courses range from 4 to 15 hours in length
- Courses consist of videos or live lectures, readings, exercises, written answers, and an online exam for online courses
- Readings vary by course and may increase or decrease the time commitment depending on your speed of review
- Most certificates can be earned within 6 months to 2 years
- With self-paced online courses, you may complete a certificate on an accelerated timeline